|Download EasySDI V3 : http://goo.gl/w0VWz|
EasySDI V3 now available!
Road Map EasySDI 2013
The steering committee of the EasySDI project met in Toulouse last November and has established the roadmap for 2013.
The beginning of the year will introduce the release of the new cartographic viewer (module MAP) based on JOOMLA 2.5.
The rest of the year will be devoted to the design and fusion of catalog and shop.
Such new versions will then be compliant with JOOMLA Long Time Support versions and will be adapted to smartphones and tablets PC (responsive design). The user interfaces will be simplified for better experience.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information: http://www.easysdi.org/fr/
CRIGEOS uses EasySDI
- Manage metadata harvesting
- Download and share products
- WMTS support in the MAP
EasySDI - Request For Sponsors
A Request For Sponsors is now open to engage realization of some new EasySDI CORE evolution which is summarized under issue #397.
To declare your interest in funding such realization, please follow these steps:
- if not already done, first register yourself on EasySDI forge
Thanks to all for your interest!
The EasySDI Steering Committee
EasySDI V2 now available!
Full EasySDI is now available in version 2 for all modules.
This new version contains major enhancements like:
- storing information in a new mysql data model
- refactoring backend layout to ease configuration
- defining metadata keywords through GEMET thesaurus
- managing metadata version
- managing links between metadata types (i.e. reusing metadata contact already defined)
- managing links to tierce applications inside metadata
- adding metadata import facility like XML file and CSW web services
Thanks to all contributors for this work and feel free playing with this new EasySDI release!
The EasySDI steering committee