The EasySDI community is pleased to announce the release of the EasySDI MONITOR 1.0 beta.
MONITOR gives you the opportunity to check the availability and performance of your OGC web services
Supported OGC services are : WMS (1.0.0 and 1.1.1), WFS (1.0.0), WMTS (1.0.0) and CSW (2.0.2).
This release includes the following functionalities :
- Testing OGC services availability and performance with standards or definable OGC requests
- Web 2.0 administration interface (ExtJS)integrated in Joomla!
- Reports on scores/health for each tested service (batch mode)
- Warning via email or RSS according to treshold values (timeout) or errors (HTTP errors or OGC exceptions)
- RESTful web API for configuration and queries on logs
Two running modes available :
- real-time test (users can ask the MONITOR to perform real time tests and to immediately return the results)
- batch mode (MONITOR performs daily tests according to given parameters and users can ask for saved results)
This is a beta version, therefore any feedback will be appreciated and will be used to fix bugs before releasing version 1.0 (planned for the coming weeks). Installation und configuration documentation are also available here (url)
And of course, please feel free to use the forge or this forum to ask for help !
Documentation : http://forge.easysdi.org/wiki/monitor
Installation files : http://forge.easysdi.org/projects/list_files/monitor
Report bugs : http://forge.easysdi.org/projects/monitor/issues/new
The EasySDI steering committee
EasySDI is a simple and ready-to-use solution to deploy a Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) based on ISO/OGC standards. It aims to fullfill INSPIRE directive and the needs of organisations willing to share their geodata. The solution is particularly designed for setting up discovery, view and download services in a securized environnement with rights management and multilingual support.
EasySDI is open source, and distributed under the GPLv3 license.