EasySDI - EasySDI Hosting maintenance
Some maintenance on hosted EasySDI servers will be conducted next Friday 22th of April 2011 until Sunday 24th of April 2011.
During this maintenance, all project's web ressources will be available only in read-only mode:
Thanks for your comprehension.
EasySDI - New call of feed-back about MONITOR
A call of feed-back is open now about new MONITOR evolutions proposed by National Cadastre and Survey of Denmark (NSCD).
Please feel free to add your own notes inside the current opened issues in state "Call of feed-back".
Thanks to everyone to keep in mind theses rules during the call of feed-back process:
- don't change state of issues nor assign it to anyone else than the project's manager (Bruno Magoni)
- don't add new issue; potential new issues will be discussed inside current opened ones and created if needed by project's manager
The project's manager will close, in about one
week month, the call of feed-back and assign resulting tasks in accord with the sponsor NSCD and EasySDI Steering Committee.
Thanks to all for your contribution!
EasySDI - EasySDI MONITOR 1.0 beta just released
MONITOR gives you the opportunity to check the availability and performance of your OGC web services. Supported OGC services are : WMS (1.0.0 and 1.1.1), WFS (1.0.0), WMTS (1.0.0) and CSW (2.0.2).
This release includes the following functionalities :
- Testing OGC services availability and performance with standards or definable OGC requests
- Web 2.0 administration interface (ExtJS)integrated in Joomla!
- Reports on scores/health for each tested service (batch mode)
- Warning via email or RSS according to treshold values (timeout) or errors (HTTP errors or OGC exceptions)
- RESTful web API for configuration and queries on logs
Two running modes available :
- real-time test (users can ask the MONITOR to perform real time tests and to immediately return the results)
- batch mode (MONITOR performs daily tests according to given parameters and users can ask for saved results)
This is a beta version, therefore any feedback will be appreciated and will be used to fix bugs before releasing version 1.0 (planned for the coming weeks). Installation und configuration documentation are also available (see below)
And of course, please feel free to use the forge or this forum to ask for help !
Documentation : http://forge.easysdi.org/wiki/monitor
Installation files : http://forge.easysdi.org/projects/list_files/monitor
Report bugs : http://forge.easysdi.org/projects/monitor/issues/new
The EasySDI steering committee
EasySDI - Documentation update
PROXY documentation has just been updated with release 1.6.4. (see here)
If necessary, please feel free to ask questions in the forums.
EasySDI - Ready to use installers for EasySDI MAP
Installers for EasySDI MAP v1 are now up to date into the forge.
It was waiting about the initial release of caching mechanism to speed up maps display.
Documentation will follow...
EasySDI - A new web site for EasySDI
EasySDI will have a new web site next January 2010.
This new site (Joomla! of course) will help us to better communicate on EasySDI project.
Our forge will be naturally kept under http://forge.easysdi.org
See you soon on http://www.easysdi.org
EasySDI - Joomla! Release News
Click here to have a look of the main evolution of Joomla! 1.5 which is the motor based MVC (Model View Controller) used by EasySDI
EasySDI - Official opening of the Open Source project EasySDI
DEPTH SA and the main sponsors are pleased to announce the official opening of the Open Source project called EasySDI.
This solution has the main goal to offer a compliant OGC GeoPortal dedicated to exchange geographical data between furnishers and consumers of geospatial informations.
More informations on www.easysdi.org ...